Monday, October 19, 2009

Pre-Halloween anticipation



We are anticipating over 300 trick-or-treaters this year to our house on Mapleton Avenue. Apparently they come to our neighborhood by the bus load. I am getting prepared, albeit with a little apprehension (our last trick-or-treater was in 2002 in Silver Lake). Sooo, I have 900 pieces of candy stored in my closet (are you sensing my panic, er, excitement?) and my porch is starting to look a little spooky with the help of a 4-foot hairy spider. My lovely mother Janet is coming from NYC to hand out candy, dressed as the good witch of the East of course, while we roam the neighborhood. As for costumes, Quinn had his picked out after Labor Day, while Cole and Carson, not exactly time sensitive types, are still equivocating between cheerleaders or robbers. Stay tuned for the reveal...


No comments:

Post a Comment